Come join our BMW/ MINI Team!
- Wanting to build your success as a part of one of the largest auto groups in Canada?
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
Our BMW/MINI Langley dealership is currently seeking for a full-time Licensed Automotive Technician to join their Service Department.
As a Licensed Automotive Technician, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- General maintenance and repairs primarily on BMW vehicles
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Receiving repair orders and performing work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Communicating with the parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge; participate in all necessary training
- Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fully licensed automotive technician.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have previous experience working with luxury brands (BMW experience is preferred)
- Have a working knowledge of automotive equipment parts and accessories.
- Be willing to follow policies and procedures as outlined in the operation of the service department
- Be committed to consistently delivering high quality work
- Have a valid British Columbia Driver’s License and are able to present a current copy of your driver’s abstract (ICBC driver’s record) for review
Please apply online or send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please make sure to quote the Job Title in the subject line).
Due to a high volume of applications received, only candidates who are invited to an interview will be contacted.