Dynamic Funds is a fully integrated wealth management firm. It offers a comprehensive range of products and services, spanning every major sector, geographic region and investment discipline. Dynamic's products include open and closed-end investment funds, fee-based, tax-advantaged and customized high-net-worth programs. As one of Canada's leading, integrated wealth management companies, our commitment to fostering partnerships between investors and financial advisors has been unwavering.
A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Report to the Vice President, Product Management.
- Work with a group of Product Managers in developing and implementing strategies to support the selling of Dynamic investment products.
- Coordinate all necessary resources, including Dynamic and Investment Counsel Personnel as well as external resources to provide support to meet the Company’s sales effort and customer service plans.
- Work with the Product Managers to facilitate information flow between portfolio management and the wholesale and service teams;
- Assist with the creation of marketing material aimed at the company’s two key external audiences – investors and financial advisors;
- Maintain a comprehensive database of performance metrics on Dynamic funds, competitor funds and benchmarks to facilitate performance and competitive analysis;
- Conceptualize, produce, maintain and revise periodic reports to facilitate the information needs of the Marketing group;
- Respond to requests from Investment Counsel, Marketing and Sales for qualitative and quantitative research pieces on products, industry trends and other related topics;
- Conduct competitive and industry analysis for the purpose of positioning and marketing Dynamic products;
- Maintain a comprehensive library of competitor marketing material while keeping abreast of trends, events and elements that may impact Dynamic;
- Relationship management with third-party service providers to be the point-of-contact for all queries and to ensure that information related to Dynamic products is presented accurately on all external feeds; and
- Other market research, marketing communications and special projects as required (including providing statistical analysis and other data on an ad hoc basis).
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Finance, accounting and/or Business;
- Canadian Securities Course is strong asset;
- Enrollment in the CFA program is preferred;
- 2 -3 years industry related work experience;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- A knowledge of investments and understanding of the investment sales process;
- A desire to study, learn and grow with the department and with the firm;
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment;
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to co-operate well with others;
- Self-motivated and results driven;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Detailed oriented and adaptable;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Professional and tactful in client dealings;
- Proficient at balancing multiple tasks and setting priorities; and
- Takes initiative in finding and recommending solutions.
Dynamic Funds is managed by GCIC Ltd., an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.