Reporting to the Manager, Digital Marketing Communications, the Marketing Specialist, Lottery is responsible for investigating, developing, and executing against strategic marketing initiatives within the Lottery division to support sustainable growth. This role will help innovate how we market our business and how we communicate with our players in order to maximize growth and profit across all lottery brands. While this role requires broad marketing acumen, experience in the area of digital marketing is emphasized.
- Oversees the design, development, and execution of strategic marketing initiatives within the Lottery division, to increase revenues and enhance the player experience.
- Track, report, and analyze campaign performance to derive actionable insights that will improve performance.
- Proactively and reactively provide marketing solutions, within a constantly evolving digital marketing landscape.
- Work cross-functionally within the Lottery marketing team to achieve campaign objectives and align digital marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with marketing and creative teams throughout the organization to leverage insights and key learning’s, develop strategic partnerships, and recognize organizational synergies.
- Contributes to Lottery’s digital marketing strategy, providing key insights and recommendations to the Manager, Digital Marketing Communications regarding opportunities to improve results or generate incremental revenues.
- Proactively stays on top of industry trends in the area of advertising, branding, and digital marketing. Shares best practices and insights within and across the business.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- The knowledge and skills for this position would typically be acquired through:
- A university degree in a related discipline such as business or marketing.
- 3 to 5 years recent, related experience in business, consumer marketing, or advertising agency environment.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Experience in advertising, branding, and marketing, with an emphasis in the area of digital marketing.
- Digital experience may include direct marketing (email and/or mobile), internet and digital advertising, search engine optimization, and/or social media.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze business situations and develop solutions.
- Highly creative and innovative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly collaborative in nature.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills – MS office suite.
- Understanding of B.C. gaming industry an asset.
If this sounds like you, please apply online to Posting #2012.152-7 Marketing Specialist.