A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Provide support to a Fixed Income, Portfolio Manager team by processing and producing reports through specific industry programs/services;
- Provide administrative assistance to ensure the team’s daily functions are performed effectively.
- Prepare portfolio/research reports for portfolio managers and analysts, as required using Excel, MPower, Charles River, BI Web, Thomson One Analytics, Internet, Bloomberg or other related industry applications;
- Prepare packages, as required, for Partners/Analyst meetings;
- Assist in daily administrative functions for the members of the team, i.e. phone messages, clients assistance, managing calendar;
- Book meetings, greet guests at the reception and advise attendees;
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements, i.e. conference registration, flights, hotels;
- Administer general clerical duties, i.e faxes, photocopies;
- Manage time and attendance on-line system (Replicon) for GCIC Ltd.;
- Process presentations and correspondence;
- Provide backup for Associates, Investment Counsel; and
- Completes diversified projects as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Commerce preferred;
- Minimum two years Investment Management or Financial Services experience;
- IFIC and /or CSC certification strongly preferred;
- Minimum 2 years related industry experience using pertinent software applications;
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Excel & Word);
- Knowledge of administrative functions and procedures; Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment;
- Must exhibit strong teamwork skills and the ability to co-operate well with others – must allow others to maintain ‘ownership’ of their work while being involved in the editing process;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills for both print and online mediums;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be professional and tactful in all dealings; and
- Proficient at balancing multiple tasks and setting priorities.
Dynamic Funds is managed by GCIC Ltd., an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.