|Location:||Barnes-Jewish Hospital, MO, 63011|
|Employee Type:||full time|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years|
Performs a variety of functions related to the collection and analysis of oncology data to develop and maintain a comprehensive cancer database. Assists in other activities of the cancer center program to maintain approval by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.
Licenses & Certifications
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- BJC Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Earned Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer