Chicago, IL; District Sales Manager
||Chicago, IL, 60601
||2 - 5 years
The District Sales Manager's responsibility in this position will be development and management of a designated region with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for leading, directing and managing activities of Sales Representatives within a specific geographical assignment. They are responsible for leading his/her team to the achievement of established revenue and profit goals by insuring specific individual and team goals are met and expenses are managed in a fiscally responsible manner. They will participate in national, regional, and local strategic meetings, as well as, lead meetings with their respective team
All positions require:
- a Bachelor's degree 3-5 years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience with proven documentation and a minimum of2+ years of pharmaceutical sales management experience required.
- Pain management experience preferred.
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.