Come join our BMW/ MINI Team!
- Wanting to build your success as a part of one of the largest auto groups in Canada?
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
Our BMW/MINI Langley dealership is currently seeking for a full-time Junior Parts Advisor to join their Parts Department.
The Junior Parts Advisor will be reporting directly to the Parts Manager.
As a Junior Parts Advisor, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Checking incoming orders and picking outgoing orders
- Putting all parts in their proper homes
- Delivering Parts to the technicians as directed
- Completing some parts counter job tasks
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned at the direction of the Parts Manager
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience with daily operation of an automotive dealership’s parts department
- Have good computer skills (experience with Reynolds or ADP is preferred)
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Be able to self-direct and complete assignments on time with minimal supervision
Please apply online or send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please make sure to quote the Job Title in the subject line).
Due to a high volume of applications received, only candidates who are invited to an interview will be contacted.