Aecon Utility Engineering "AUE”, a division of Aecon Construction Group Inc. is a dynamic entity offering a range of services to both internal and external clients.Their services include design, quality management services, project management, construction supervision and contract administration of utilities projects varying in size, scope, location and complexity.Our business has expanded and we are now serving clients throughout Alberta and Western Canada.
Our business has expanded and we are now serving clients throughout Alberta and Western Canada.We are currently looking for a recent engineering graduate to join our design team. Working from our Edmontonoffice and reporting to the Manager of Pipeline Projects, theEngineer in Trainingwill be responsible for all facets of design for our existing and perspective Utility clients.
- Complete design calculations and drawings that satisfy all the applicable code and regulation requirements
- Assist in the preparation of schedules, estimates and construction packages
- Experience with project management shall be considered an asset
- Establish and maintain relationships with key clients
- Strong presentation skills, both written and oral, are considered a requirement
- Strong computer skills required – experience with Auto CAD software, Microstation, and 3-D software an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering (or equivalent).
- Registration as an E.I.T.with A.P.E.G.G.A
- Experience in engineering consulting and engineering design shall be considered an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Effective team player
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Microstation considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel for projects
Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.