Come join our BMW/ MINI Team!
- Wanting to build your success as a part of one of the largest auto groups in Canada?
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
Our BMW/MINI Langley dealership is currently seeking for a full-time Parts Advisor to join their Parts Department.
The Parts Advisor will be reporting directly to the Parts Manager.
As a Parts Advisor, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing account and retail customer orders
- Handling telephone inquiries
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Participating in other duties assigned at the direction of the Parts Manager
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience with the daily operation of an automotive dealership’s parts department
- At least one (1) year of parts counter experience
- An understanding of computerized inventory control systems (knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds would be an asset)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
Please apply online or send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please make sure to quote the Job Title in the subject line).
Due to a high volume of applications received, only candidates who are invited to an interview will be contacted.