We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Multi-Specialty Vaccine Customer Representative to manage a designated territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and pediatricians, small group practices and solo practices only, while:
- Achieves quarterly and annual sales goals
- Understands and integrates franchise strategies
- Applies knowledge of contracts and historical ordering patterns to optimize vaccine purchases and achieve appropriate inventory
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1+ years of vaccine sales experience
- Experience working in Marketing or Basic Research Areas a plus
- Ability to accurately convey scientific information and communicate effectively
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.