We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for the role of Flex Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to manage a designated territory. The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships with primary care physicians and health care providers while:
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Delivering product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Minimum requirement of 2+ years of experience marketing pharmaceuticals with a strong record of sales success.
- Must have successful Flex Representative work history and / or have a strong objective desire and reasoning to commit to being a Flex Representative
- True desire for flex time position (24 hours per week) – Flexible to work 24 Hours per Week Avg. within 2 week pay period and no more than 8 hours per day.
- Successful, documented sales history including recent national or regional awards and performance
- Proven Time Management and Effective Prioritization
- SUCCESSFUL Launch Experience desired
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, comfort with iPad technology a plus
- Ability to travel as necessary for meetings, trainings, etc.
- Must reside in territory
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.