We are actively recruiting for Account Executives who will have regionally based responsibility for calling on C-level executives in healthcare and hospital systems, employers, corporations (utilities, healthcare, hospital and financial) and other complimentary healthcare delivery businesses.
The Account Executive will focus on key departments such as finance, HR/Benefits and Legal and will need to gain access to gatekeepers (benefit manager, accounting manager); decision makers (VP HR/HR Consultant, VP Finance); and contract signers (CFO).
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum
- Minimum 8-10 years experience within Healthcare and/or Pharmaceutical sales with marketing and sales team leadership acumen – NAE, NAM, RAM type profile along with diversified experiences
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated success consulting, negotiating and contracting with large employers (Health Systems, Provider Groups, Finance, Healthcare, 3rd Party Groups, Manufacturing and other target accounts
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated success with C-SUITE, Employee Health and outcomes cost reduction Health improvement and prevention programs.
- Will be responsible for own accounts along with managing sales representatives and assisting with pull through-will have to be willing to be engaged in whole selling process – limited infrastructure
- Proven success in ability to negotiate and influence cross-functionally and across organization stakeholders
- Experience in selling hospital services to physicians is highly desired
- Must be a creative, out of the box, on the ground thinker
- Entrepreneurial spirit highly preferred
- Must be committed to go above and beyond, requires a high level of translation and customization
Core Competencies: Collaboration, Customer Centric, Leadership, Energizing Others, Influence & Persuasion, Coaching & Performance Management, Visioning, Planning & Prioritization, Team Player, Passion
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.