The Project Coordinator supports, develops and executes project plans and timelines to ensure the timely and effective delivery of GameSense, responsible gambling and voluntary self-exclusion programming. The Project Coordinator also manages small projects within the department and participates significantly in large cross-functional projects.
- Coordinates the development of GameSense and responsible gambling educational resources, including branded collateral materials, in support of the implementation of customer-focused programming within gaming facilities. Maintains inventory and tracks usage.
- Supports the operations of the GameSense Info Centres through the development and installation of digital and print signage, electronic equipment and software, including the tracking of maintenance issues and coordinating response.
- Coordinates and organizes delivery of customer education activities within GameSense Info Centres, including communications to centre staff and follow-up evaluation.
- Tracks and analyzes customer interaction data from GameSense Info Centres.
- Supports Voluntary Self Exclusion programming through steering committee project management and support and development and delivery of communication and training materials for gaming facility staff and customers.
- Liaison with responsible gambling field staff, including Responsible Gambling Team Leaders and GameSense Advisors.
- Manages the Corporate Social Responsibility and Responsible Gambling department’s purchasing requirements.
- Provides project support to the Director, Corporate Social Responsibility and Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and Experience
- Diploma or degree in a business discipline, such as communications and marketing
- 3-5years related experience
- An understanding of principles, concepts, practices and techniques in the areas of mental health (e.g. prevention, addiction) and social responsibility would be an asset
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
- Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, techniques and tools in the areas of project management
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation
- Strong computer skills - MS office suite
- General business acumen
- Understanding of B.C. gaming industry an asset
- Solid planning and organization skills
- Experience with Sharepoint and SAP and/or the ability to learn new technical platforms
If this sounds like you, please apply online to Posting #2012.182-35 Project Coordinator, Responsible Gambling Programming.