A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Report to the Production Services / Data Centre Manager.
- Provide the day-to-day support for printer rooms and deals with interfaces to servers and other computer systems.
- Print reports, cheques, certificates and forms for users;
- Monitor the automated investment system servers and programs such as Charles River Trading, MPower and BI;
- Monitor the computer and printer rooms including overnight system backups;
- Provide daily status reports to management;
- Download, transfer and run reports and files when requested;
- Maintain printers and tracks inventory of printing and printer supplies;
- Monitor overall data centre environment; and
- Initiate regularly scheduled system backups.
Skills and Experience:
- Post secondary education an asset;
- Knowledge of UNIX, PCs and Windows;
- Minimum one year experience in data center operations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with user groups;
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently;
- Ability to analyze problems and select proper corrective action;
- Is dependable and team-oriented;
- Shift work is a requirement for this position- days, evening and nights;
- Ability to see a job through to completion;
- Ability to follow company policies and guidelines;
- Ability to maintain high quality standards without supervision;
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent team player, customer focused and detail-oriented;
- Ability to manage stress in a deadline driven environment; and
- Demonstrates creativity.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.