A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Enhance existing performance measurement, monitoring and reporting activities for the firm.
- Develop value-added metrics by leveraging internal systems and external service providers.
- Calculate performance for all funds for eventual use in monthly measurement, monitoring and performance reporting;
- Participate in ongoing enhancement projects to the performance systems and reporting;
- Produce performance reports that include analysis of returns, risk, added-value and portfolio characteristics for internally managed portfolios;
- Provide return data and portfolio characteristics information to institutional sales for purposes of marketing to institutional clients;
- Prepare timely investment commentary and performance reporting for monthly and quarterly performance measurement reports on mutual funds, private wealth, institutional clients;
- Collect and process investment and accounting data from various sources, ensure accuracy of data, investigate discrepancies, correct and confirm data;
- Liaise with Portfolio Managers and Accounting to resolve any discrepancies in returns;
- Investigate and document discrepancies such as unexplained market value changes, corporate actions or incorrect feeds;
- Test to ensure accuracy and completeness of information being used to calculate performance and benchmarks; and
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials when required.
Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Business, Economics or Mathematics;
- Enrollment in or completion of CFA or CIPM preferred;
- Minimum three years experience in investment management or financial services industry;
- Two years experience in performance measurement preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access;
- Strong analytical and financial skills; and
- Knowledge of Eagle™ software and Crystal reporting is an asset.
Dynamic Funds is managed by GCIC Ltd., an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.