We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to manage a designated territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and Health Care providers while;
- Achieves quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
BS/BA degree required
- Minimum two years sales experience (3+ preferred) with a successful track record in field sales in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Diabetes and/or endocrinology and/or injectable sales experience is also preferred
- Retail, wholesale, managed care account and/or institution experience is desirable
- Have ability to travel as necessary –will vary by territory
- Must reside in optimal location within territory
- Proven leadership and decision making ability.
- Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills, strong business acumen and clinical knowledge.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Must have solid analytical, technical, and strong customer service focus in order drive and exceed sales results tied to business goals.
Preferred: Knowledge and experience in Pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related life science Sales would be desired.
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.