A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Be the primary client support of contact between the DundeeWealth Head Office and DundeeWealth Advisors across Canada.
- Interact and be a key point of reference for DundeeWealth Advisors, providing assistance and direction in all areas of operations.
- Be part of a dynamic team.
- Manage in-bound calls/emails from Advisors and clients regarding various Products and Services;
- Provide advisors with technical support across various technology focused tools and resources;
- Educate advisors on implementing technology;
- Liaise between advisors and Operations department;
- Take ownership of your respective correspondence, issues and problems within predefined quality standards;
- Pro-actively engage with Advisors to support Advisors and their practices;
- Follow up with third party companies as required to assist Advisors;
- Ability to advise/train on Dataphile, Dundeemail, MAST and Wealthtracker;
- Build and maintain positive and pro-active relationships with Advisors and Operations;
- Ensure internal and external escalation procedures are followed in a timely manner for prompt resolution; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years industry experience with an IIROC/MFDA firm, preferably in a client services or support capacity;
- Previous customer service skills within the financial services industry;
- General knowledge of financial services back office processing;
- Proficiency in Dataphile and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Must be flexible to work in a late shift and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as member of a team; and
- Must be highly organized and able to deal with Advisors, Branch Managers, and internal and external partners/suppliers in a professional manner.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.