A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Represent an employer of choice with an award winning, entrepreneurial and innovative culture.
- To be an integral part of the recruitment team and provide timely recruitment services to internal client groups.
- Interact and build strong relationships with individuals from all levels of the organization and external vendors
- Arranges advertising/posting of job vacancies, tracks resumes and manage background checks;
- Update and administer the Applicant Tracking System (HireDesk);
- Coordinates recruitment initiatives – books meeting rooms and schedules interviews;
- Prepares offer letters and new hire packages for new hires;
- Ensures new employees complete and submit all required documentation related to their employee contract, payroll and benefits;
- Support a team of HR Specialists with a variety of tasks such as;
- HRIS data management;
- Office administration including filing, booking of meetings, etc.;
- Job postings, employee referral tracking and offer fulfillment;
- Processing of all mail and invoices;
- Administrative responsibilities – letter preparation, filing, preparing reports, booking meetings/appointment and travel arrangements, ordering supplies, etc.;
- Respond to telephone and written enquires from staff regarding personnel matters/issues/policies/procedures;
- Compile, revise and complete a weekly & monthly Recruitment reports;
- Works on special projects as required; and
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- College Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Industrial Relations or Psychology;
- Solid working knowledge of Recruitment practices and procedures;
- Previous experience in an administrative role is an asset;
- Experience in the Mutual Funds or Financial Services industry is a strong asset;
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System required;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word & Outlook) is a must;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Proactive, self-starter – ability to run with a project;
- Detail-oriented with strong time-management skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines for different projects;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is absolutely critical; and
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
Please Note: This is a 6 month contract to start.
Dynamic Funds is managed by GCIC Ltd., an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.