A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Report directly to the Director & Head, Customer Relations Centre.
- Support the business through administrative and reporting duties.
- Produce and prepare a variety of correspondence and reports;
- Prepare, photocopy and assume responsibility for the accuracy of internal & external correspondence, documentation and activity reports, as requested, using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or software programs;
- Act as a liaison with various internal departments and other staff in the preparation of documents and projects;
- Exercise judgment in selecting, interpreting and analyzing information and data and in dealing with discrepancies regarding standard methods and solutions;
- Provide backup assistance to other support staff on an as-needed basis and respond and follow up to incoming inquiries and issues until completion;
- Maintain office filing systems;
- Answer calls and maintain confidentiality of all information related to the department and organization;
- Attend meetings and prepare minutes;
- Screen all incoming calls and organize schedule as well as meetings on behalf of the Director and determine priorities;
- Manage and distribute incoming mail;
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, flights, hotel accommodation, etc. and assist in the planning and preparation of travel itineraries;
- Prepare expense reports and adhere to expense tracking rules and guidelines;
- Other administrative duties, as assigned Director and Head of Customer Relations Centre; and
- Participate in special projects and perform backup support and other duties, as required or assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent English written communication, comprehension and listening skills;
- Knowledge of the mutual fund/financial services industry is a strong asset;
- Ability to work with new and existing internal systems;
- Advanced knowledge of administrative functions and procedures;
- Excellent telephone etiquette;
- College Diploma in Business Administration is preferred;
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience in an office environment an asset;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and stay organized to handle strict deadlines; and
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) is preferred.
Dynamic Funds is managed by GCIC Ltd., an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group.
We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.