A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Interact with customers via phone to provide effective customer service in response to inquiries and/or issues regarding accounts and related issues.
- Analyze accounts, determine and initiate appropriate follow-up and respond to customers’ needs.
- Strive to meet or exceed performance standards set by the department on a daily basis in an inbound call-center environment.
- Receive and responds to all customer inquiries and issues relating to fund and account details;
- Interface with other departments to insure customer requests are being processed in a timely manner;
- Conduct preliminary analysis on research requests;
- Act as a liaison between clients and the Client Resolutions team;
- Escalate any customer concerns/issues to immediate Supervisor;
- Perform follow-up calls to clients to inform them of the status of their request;
- Maintain familiarity with policies and procedures of the department; and
- Work on special projects as required.
Skills and Experience:
- College Diploma or the approved equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- CSC/ IFIC certification definite asset;
- Bilingual (French & English) definite asset;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of industry databases (i.e. Ifast and Dataphile );
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a team;
- Ability to listen, understand and handle customer inquiries, problems or complaints in a timely manner;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Good problem-solving and time management skills;
- Excellent flexibility and change management skills; and
- Demonstrates interest to learn.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group.
We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.