The Manager, Casino Products leads a team of professionals in the product management of various slot, table, and poker games available on PlayNow.com. The Manager, Casino Products is responsible for driving overall performance of the product category from both revenue and customer experience perspectives.
- Drives performance of product categories and overall PlayNow.com net income by developing and executing strategies aligned to both corporate and divisional KPI’s
- Manages a complex array of vendors in the delivery of eGaming casino products. Ensures appropriate contractual arrangements are maintained including the negotiation of contracts and monitoring of service level agreements
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with partner jurisdictions in the management of multi-jurisdictional products such as the Canadian Poker Network.
- Proactively responds to changing marketplace trends, identifying and advancing new opportunities that increase the competitiveness of PlayNow.com
- Ensures that stakeholder departments are provided with adequate product knowledge to respond to inquiries. Ensures that escalated customers concerns are addressed appropriately.
- Serves as the subject matter expert pertaining to key product and system requirements and functionality. Provides expertise to a variety of internal and external groups at various levels including executive level
- Works closely with the User Experience team to ensure constant improvement to player experience based upon user research and other customer data.
- Closely monitors financial performance, ensuring the appropriate initiatives are in place to meet divisional and organizational targets
- Provides formal leadership to team of product management professionals, driving team engagement and contributing to each individuals’ development
- Collaborates with other business units to leverage cross channel business and player opportunities
- Works closely with vendors in the delivery of product roadmaps that meet BCLC objectives
- Manages significant budgets for operating, capital and direct costs
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- A degree in business, or related discipline.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in either online or land based casino management including significant experience planning, developing and executing strategies and initiatives in a multi-product environment involving slot games, table games, and poker.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience managing multiple vendor relationships including contract negotiation and service level management
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered
- Significant leadership experience – providing both direct and indirect leadership.
- Demonstrated proactive and collaborative approach to identifying and resolving problems
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- High degree of business acumen
- Solid experience in client/partner relationship management
- Experience creating and refining business processes
- Solid understanding of website design and online communication vehicles
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex plans and corporate strategies to a diverse audience.
- Strong people development skills
- Excellent team building abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong computer skills – MS office.
If this sounds like you, please apply online to Posting #2012.194-59 Manager, Casino Products.