inVentiv Recruitment Services, in partnership with Rosetta Genomics, a leading molecular diagnostics company advancing tests based on its proprietary microRNAs and platform technologies, is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Diagnostic Sales Representative to manage a designated territory within an inVentiv sales team.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted oncologists, pathologists and hospitals while;
- Achieves quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years prior sales experiencewithin a medical device/diagnostic and/or pharmaceuticalrole is a must
- 2+ years Oncology sales experience preferred
- Ability to travel as required - may include overnight and/or weekend travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce