- Looking for an exciting career in the automotive industry?
- Wanting to be a part of a growing and established company who wants you to succeed and will support you the entire way?
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
Our OpenRoad Toyota Port Moody dealership is currently seeking a full-time Lot Associate to join their team. The Lot Associate reports directly to and works closely with the Sales Managers to ensure the efficient operation and display of new and pre-owned vehicle inventory.
As the Lot Associate, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Proper day-to-day presentation and maintenance of inventory (signage, moving & tracking vehicles within the dealership)
- Lot presentation (housekeeping, display)
- Exceeding our customers’ expectation on delivery condition of vehicle
- Working effectively with Product Advisors and other dealership personnel
- Other sundry duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an attention to detail and high quality control standards
- Be able to work effectively against deadlines
- Be able to and is comfortable with lifting heaving loads as required
- Be able to communicate well in English
- Have strong computer knowledge and skills (an asset)
- Possess a valid British Columbia Driver’s License, is able to drive both manual and automatic transmission, and are able to present a current copy of your driver’s abstract (ICBC driver’s record) for review
To apply, please click on the APPLY NOW button below, or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Please make sure to include the position name and location in the title line).
Due to a high volume of applications received, only candidates who are invited to an interview will be contacted.