The objective of the Territory Manager is to drive growth and maximize revenue generation and profit in the assigned sales network through a critical focus on the player and a strategic understanding of the external competitive market place, in balance with requirements for regulatory compliance. The Territory Manager is keenly knowledgeable about the customer experience within the sales network and uses this knowledge to develop BCLC’s player-focused image and directly promotes and sells BCLC’s exciting entertainment experience to players, stakeholders and the public.
- Conducts diverse, complex and specialized sales work to drive revenue generation, profit and growth by maximizing lottery sales in the sales network to ensure that all results and sales objectives are achieved under assigned territory.
- Provides significant input and may recommend aspects of the strategic business plans for the Sales department and assists in forecasting financial resource and operational needs for expenditures, capital equipment and budgeting within the department.
- Proactively builds, develops, maintains and manages strong working relationships with internal contacts, as well as external stakeholders including the public/players, vendor/suppliers and others within the sales network to ensure mutually desired outcomes are achieved and strategic partnerships are formed in order to generate revenue and profit for the organization.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- A degree or diploma in Sales or Marketing combined with three to five years of sales experience including at least two years of experience within the hospitality or retail industry, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self Starter, goal oriented with proven sales skills
- Proven ability to work independently and make effective decisions
- Solid experience in training and compliance management
- Ability to work under pressure with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good public speaking ability
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation
- Strong computer skills – MS office suite
- Knowledge of lottery products is an asset
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must be able to travel extensively and work flexible hours.
If this sounds like you, please apply online to Posting #2012.213-81 Territory Manager - Terrace.