The District Sales Manager's responsibility in this position will be development and management of aAtlanta, GA region with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for leading, directing and managing activities of Sales Representatives within a specific geographical assignment. They are responsible for leading his/her team to the achievement of established revenue and profit goals by insuring specific individual and team goals are met and expenses are managed in a fiscally responsible manner. They will participate in national, regional, and local strategic meetings, as well as, lead meetings with their respective team.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years experience directly managing pharmaceutical sales teams
- Minimum 5 years pharmaceutical sales experience
- Experienceworking within a primary care setting required
- Experience selling within the respiratory market preferred
- Documented history of sales success
- Must be willing to travel
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.