The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within Key Opinion Leaders and other targeted physicians and Health Care providers in an institutional setting.
This is an excellent opportunity for successful Sales Professionals looking to move to the next level in Hospital Sales. Primary responsibilities of this position will be visiting and presenting Rx products to Physicians and other Health Care Providers.
All positions require:
- a Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of successful HOSPITAL/INSTITUTIONAL sales experience with proven documentation.
- Any experience in Coronary Care would be very desirable however all other experience will be seriously considered.
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.