Start immediately on development of an exciting new IT driven business support solution. Interface with the Director of IT Implementations, project management, software developers, and
functional SMEs to define interface, configuration and reporting requirements. Will also coordinate with
other staff to ensure smooth implementation and performance of our applications.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Duties may include, but not limited to, all or some of the following:
- As an Implementation Analyst, you will be responsible for, but not limited to defining the requirements for interfaces used to exchange data with various trading partners.
- Reviewing client specifications and requirements, identifying known gaps compared to internal interface specifications, configuration parameters, and reports.
- Analyzing test files for adherence to standards and data integrity
- Creating necessary documentation, such as data mapping crosswalks, for the development of new data interfaces.
- Interface with data mapping team during the development process of new data interfaces
- Assist in the testing of data interfaces to ensure correctness
- Assist in the maintenance of documentation related to existing trading partner interfaces
- Assist iMM and client personnel in the configuration of iMM applications
- Work with project management and development to prioritize and approve enhancements to satisfy gaps identified from client requirements
- Act as the customer proxy and interface with the development team during the construction of enhancements to satisfy approved enhancements
- Perform other job-related duties as required