We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to manage a designated territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing referrals and sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and Health Care providers while:
- Achieving quarterly and annual referral and sales goals
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers
- Delivering product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determining how products could address such needs
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.