We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Diabetes Sales Specialist to manage a designated territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and Health Care providers while;
- Achieves quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
- BS/BA degree required
- Minimum two years sales experience (3+ preferred) in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, or healthcare industrywith a successful track record in field sales
- Diabetes and/or endocrinology and/or injectable sales experience is preferred
- Top 5 competencies: Customer focus, Results oriented, Decision-making and problem solving, Planning, prioritizing, and goal setting, and Teamwork
- Must be able to demonstrate strong selling skills, a total office selling approach, and an ability to develop and apply disease state, product/competitor, and clinical knowledge (as allowed by promotional guidelines)
- Must have ability to travel, including overnight, as necessary –will vary by territory
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral BonusesOther personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce