|Location:||Barnes-Jewish Hospital, MO, 63110|
|Employee Type:||full time|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years|
Manages all aspects of the Foundation's Annual Fund, including short-and long-range strategy to meet both dollar and participation goals. Organizes and develops a sustaining gifts program including direct mail response, telemarketing, and membership marketing.
Licenses & Certifications
Professional - Non Clinical Skills
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- BJC Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Earned Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer