Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales. Create and implement plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet wireless products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
· Maximize Fortinet opportunity while providing value added solutions to the Major Accounts.
· Ability to team up with current Fortinet Account Managers in North America to up sell into existing accounts.
· Generating enterprise business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
· Manage effective working relationships with Technical Sales Engineers, Consulting Professionals
· Consistently build and deliver on an accurate pipeline
· Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
· Minimum 8 years sales experience selling to Fortune 1000 Major Accounts.
· Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network security products and services.
· Proven ability to sell solutions to enterprise customers and service providers
· A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
· Experience in closing large deals
· Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
· Strong presentation skills
· Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
· Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate Degree favorable