Reporting to the Manager, Product Management, the Product Coordinator plans, coordinates, and communicates the flow of product initiatives, ensuring slots, tables, and bingo gaming product are delivered as planned and scheduled.
This role will demonstrate a strong focus on communication and collaboration to ensure all support material and relevant information required (plans, schedules, requisitions, deliveries, inventory tracking, marketing support, etc.) is disseminated to department members, vendors, and cross functional teams.In addition, this role will be required to proactively review and analyze budgets, inventory, and processes to optimize efficiency and investment, as well as liaise with key internal & external stakeholders.
- Conducts varied and moderately complex project coordination and support for the Product Management team through the preparation of project documentation and support materials including: project plans, schedule/timelines, resources plans and related reporting, and post-project review.
- Adapts to project revisions and communicates pertinent information to all impacted stakeholders to minimize inefficiencies and project delays.
- Collaborates with peers and collects feedback to resolve issues and provides recommendations and new approaches to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Responsible for administering and reporting of the department budget; coordinates purchase approvals, creates requisitions, and analyzes expenditures against budget to provide recommendations to the team.
- Proactively tracks product deliveries and inventory, reviewing for optimal product levels.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the completion of projects and gain support for all product launches.
- Takes initiative to provide administrative support (scheduling meetings, organizing documents, preparing communication material, etc.) for the Product Management team, as well as to the department and division as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- A degree or diploma in a Business related discipline
- 2 – 3 years of related experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered
- Knowledge of principles, concepts, practices and techniques of project management.
- Excellent organization skills and proven ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation
- Ability to work closely with others internally and externally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills – MS Office suite including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- SAP knowledge is an asset.
If this sounds like you, please apply online to Posting #2012.229-102 Product Coordinator.