We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Primary Care Customer Representative to manage a designated territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and pediatricians, small group practices and solo practices only, while:
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Understanding and integrating franchise strategies
- Applying knowledge of contracts and historical ordering patterns to optimize vaccine purchases and achieve appropriate inventory
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Delivering product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.