My Career...My City...My Way We created our company to bring down the cost of wireless and offer the value to our customers deserve. We are in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa and Calgary with unlimited talk, text and data plans, affordable North American coverage, plus popular mobile devices and smartphones- everything we do adds up to a better wireless experience- not an expensive one.
Built by some of the telecommunication industry's best and brightest people, Mobilicity offers a unique work style and culture- fueled by passion, innovation, accountability and a commitment to give customers more. We're small in size but we're making big plans and big decisions. Without big company politics. Or big egos. We're different. And the way we see it, that's a good thing. To build on the momentum we've generated, we need people. Smart, Energetic, Passionate, Confident people. We want Leaders. Not followers. People who get the wireless world. If you're one of these people we invite you to consider joining us. Now that’s smart.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Care, the Customer Care Coordinator provides office support for the Mobilicity CARE channel. The coordinator is responsible for supporting the management and operations teams for our call center in executive escalations and head office related activities. Support responsibilities include: interacting with subscribers, CARE and Mobilicity head office team to enhance customer satisfaction and support Managers for CARE. The coordinator will help ensure the CARE Team will achieve best practices, excellent service and enhance subscriber retention goals.
What you'll be responsible for:
• Assisting in the clerical development and tracking of training documentation
• Handling and referring executive escalations utilizing proper channels at Head Office
• Resolving Escalations from CCTS and BBB
• Activating specialty accounts
• Maintaining and validating incentive reports
• Processing Immigration Telephone records
• Processing Fraud Cancellations as directed
• Other clerical duties as assigned
What you will bring to Mobilicity:
• Enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Courage to challenge ideas (your own and others)
• Proficiency and direct experience with wireless call center/CARE practices
• A passion for flawless execution and attention to detail
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Background in call centre, wireless, and clerical support
• A sense of humor and a willingness to help other team members
• Fluency in English with very strong oral and written communication
• Proficient using Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Call centre operations would be an asset