Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
- Primarily responsible for designing and creating superior user web experience, wireframes, site maps, mood boards and prototyping.
- Design web page layout, user interface graphics, color schemes for new product release and new web-hosted product offering landing pages.
- Take project from concepts to completion, and be adept at combining typography, imagery and grid-based layouts to culminate into beautiful and functional graphic solutions.
- Proficiency in the use of a preferred bitmap/vector image editor (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks) and code editor (Dreamweaver).
- Deliver high-quality design and maintain brand integrity.
- Maintain corporate site related systems.
Job Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Advanced computer skills in UX ( please provide links to WebPages developed)
- Experience of creating cross browser compatible web pages with rich content, expert of design, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Knowledge of commercial internet/web tools and standards
- Knowledge in graphic design
- B.S. Computer Science or Graphic Design, Master degree preferred.