The role is responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance requirements are met for the Gaming Policy Enforcement Branch (GPEB) assessment and Contractor Assessments and facilitates the timely and accurate assessment of Privacy Impact Assessments and Information Systems Security Assessments. The position will ensure appropriate level of documentation exists to support internal and external audit requirements. The position will create and maintain functional relationships across Business Units as well as external regulators and potential suppliers to ensure accuracy of information, timeliness of assessments, efficient business process and issue resolution.
• Ensures accurate assessment of Gaming Policy Enforcement Branch ("GPEB”) assessments and Contractor Assessments.
• Facilities the accurate and timely assessment of Privacy Impact Assessments and Information Systems Security Assessments.
• Provides business advice to internal stakeholders and external regulators that affect accuracy and outcome of Assessments, and business decisions.
• Manages efficient business process that supports accurate and timely assessments.
• Subject matter expert interpreting Legislated Acts, Trade Agreements, Corporate Policy, and contract terms specific to information privacy protection.
• Ensures accuracy of data and timeliness reporting that supports internal and external stakeholder requirements. Minimum Required
Education and Experience
• A degree or diploma in a business or legal related discipline.
• 3-5 years related experience.
• Experience in contracts, contractor management, and purchasing preferred.
• Paralegal experience would be an asset.
• Knowledge of applicable Acts and Legislative Agreements is required.
• Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
• Strong creative thinking ability as it relates to new product development
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze business and technical issues and develop solutions
• Ability to validate proposed solutions against business needs, strategize solution implementation and identify implementation risks.
• Excellent facilitation and stakeholder engagement skills.
• Excellent business acumen
• Ability to work autonomously under general guidance.
• Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation
• Knowledge of variety of software applications (i.e. Microsoft suite), data warehousing and data modeling, ERP and CM suites
• Understanding of B.C. gaming industry would be an asset.
• Knowledge of BCLC’s products and exposure to gaming industry would be an asset
If this sounds like you, please apply online to Posting #2012.239 Contract Management Compliance Specialist.