Reporting to the District Manager, the Cardiovascular Nurse Specialist is implementing the clients marketing plan and product education plan to hospitals and pharmacies by using their professional expertise and clinical training.
- Deliver proficient and clinically-supported presentations to a defined list of approved hospitals
- Utilize only approved marketing and educational materials designed for a respective audience in assigned territory
- Establish and develop relationships with targeted customers with a primary focus on discharge nurses and pharmacies. Additional targets could include ICU doctors, CathLab Nurses, CCU doctors, within these same targeted hospitals.
- Provide branded and non-branded disease state education to practitioners and their staff.
- Work in cooperation with vendor selling and account teams to improve transition of care utilizing approved resources.
- Independently plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action and dependent on each customer’s clinical needs
- Provide education and lead discussions with HCPs around managing side effects of clients product Participation in training and development programs
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology
- Contributing to the revenue and profit goals within the assigned district by insuring goals are met and expenses are managed in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Manage expenses within budget constraints.
- Participate, as requested, in client meetings.
- Ensure full compliance with clients regulatory, legal, and compliance policies. Provide feedback to marketing department on effectiveness of sales/educational materials
- Be available to work some evenings and weekends as required to meet role objectives of evening and night shift in-services.