Come join our BMW/ MINI Team!
OpenRoad Auto Group is one of Western Canada"€™s largest automotive groups with seven brands and ten locations. Join our team today and advance your career in a work environment with an energy and feel that is refreshingly unique in our industry.
Our BMW/MINI Langley dealership is currently seeking for a full-time Junior Service Advisor to join their Service Department.
What will OpenRoad Auto Group do for you:
Here, our goals are the same as yours. To help you advance your career and develop to your full potential. It is this unique philosophy and the energy of our customer-oriented staff that truly set us apart. We will give you the tools you need to succeed and an environment where you are encouraged to develop.
- Serving clients efficiently on the phone and in person
- Answering phones and booking appointments
- Explaining the type of service work scheduled to clients
- Identifying additional service work required for vehicles
- Completing repair orders, ensuring all information is correctly input into Reynolds & Reynolds
- Maintaining necessary product knowledge
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Highly self motivated
- Good interpersonal skills, have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail
- High quality control standards
- Strong organizational, follow-up and paper-flow handling skills
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is an asset To apply, please visit our Careers Page
You may also send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Please make sure to include the position name and location in the title line).