Aecon Infrastructure brings together state-of-the-art technology, the most recent advances in process, and an experienced team dedicated to the work we perform, ranging from road building to institutional and commercial construction. Built on innovation, we constantly challenge ourselves to meet the demands of existing markets, and anticipate how to serve emerging ones.
With hallmark projects past and present, Aecon Buildings continues to provide the GTA and southern Ontario with an extensive range of construction management services to some of today’s fast-growing industry segments, including education, healthcare, commercial and hospitality sectors. Clients from both the private and public sectors rely on Aecon’s experienced project teams for collaborative preconstruction, design-build, general contracting, tenant improvements and ongoing programs work.
The Senior Facility Account Manager is the Client’s main point of contact. The Senior Facility Account Manager will be involved in strategic planning and overseeing the entire Facility Management Program.
- Ensuring Aecon’s corporate health and safety program is adhered to along with project specific site regulations and requirements
- Manage and lead the Aecon Facility Management team
- Procurement and contract management
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Manage of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) expectations
- Plan for future development in line with the client’s strategic business objectives
- Manage and lead change to ensure the client is kept up to date on progress
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Develop and maintain lasting relationships with the client, consultants and suppliers
- Select, develop and implement Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS)
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 10-15 years experience in a facility management environment
- Professional designation in one of the following: CPM, CFM, RPA, FMA
- Demonstrated ability to manage the financial performance of a business unit
- Ability to ensure adherence to established SLA’s
- Past experience in a metrics driven environment
- Proven leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in the Contracting Industry
- Significant past experience with facilities management
- Work with a sense of urgency by demonstrating the ability to shift priorities to accomplish objectives
- Effectively manage time to keep commitments to both internal and external clients
- Communication – excellent ability to clearly and effectively communicate information and clarify requirements both orally and in writing
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task
- The ability to travel, within the GTA, is a requirement for periodic visits to job sites
Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may apply directly through our Careers Website under "View Jobs": http://www.aecon.com/Careers/View_Jobs. You may sort by Business Unit to see this position under Buildings GTA.