Dynamic Funds is a fully integrated wealth management firm. It offers a comprehensive range of products and services, spanning every major sector, geographic region and investment discipline. Dynamic's products include open and closed-end investment funds, fee-based, tax-advantaged and customized high-net-worth programs. As one of Canada's leading, integrated wealth management companies, our commitment to fostering partnerships between investors and financial advisors has been unwavering.
A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Partner with the Wholesaler to generate sales and develop new business.
- Use daily phone contact with Advisors to build relationships and increase sales of Dynamic Funds.
- Assist Advisors with business building ideas, competitor analysis and tax planning strategies.
- Support the Wholesaler by promptly following up on meetings, road shows, events and web casts;
- Initiate phone contact with clients to begin or expand on existing relationships (Minimum 20 contacts a day);
- Keep an archive of all the relevant information pertaining to the products, policies, procedures and rules for dissemination to the clients;
- Ensure regional events and road shows are well attended by using outbound call campaigns;
- Occasionally, some representatives will travel and arrange their own individual meetings. Will be required to attend meetings with the wholesaler at least once a month;
- Collaborate with the Sales Associate to determine priorities and tasks to be completed;
- Make daily Purchase and Redemption calls to clients in order to identify trends, prospects and first time tickets;
- Create broadcast emails with pertinent marketing and product information to advisors via SEIBEL filters and share with the sales department;
- Data Mine using the Diagnostic Selling Process & Populate the CRM system (Seibel) with all the information retrieved during phone calls and surveys;
- Participate in national, regional, departmental, and project group meetings, sharing feedback and information;
- Assist wholesaler in the segmentation of the client base to define the service levels and to ensure sales from various distribution channels and firms (250-400);
- Act as a liaison with the Product Managers in order to set up Manager meetings, conferences calls and web casts;
- Assist wholesaler in developing a strategic business plan for the year and review it quarterly with the team to increase sales from advisors in our territory;
- Escalate client issues to appropriate department and your wholesaler; and
- Involved in special projects as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in a field such as Commerce, Finance, Business Administration;
- Must be fluently bilingual (French/English);
- CSC or IFIC certification;
- CFP or CIM;
- Minimum 5+ years of sales experience; and
- Minimum 5+ years of management experience and managing a territory.
Dynamic Funds is managed by GCIC Ltd., an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group.
We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.