A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Utilize your technical proficiency with various software and hardware products to provide telephone/hands-on technical support to corporate office users and remote users.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 technical support for the IT environment, using both L1 troubleshooting (telephone and remote takeover) and L2 resolution (onsite repair).
- Provide telephone/hands-on technical support to corporate office users and remote users running current Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and a large number of shrink-wrap and custom applications within specified service levels;
- Setup/terminate accounts in Windows Active Directory Environment, Microsoft Exchange, RightFax, Blackberry Enterprise Manager, and various other applications within specified service levels;
- Track all requests for technical support in the Incident Monitor ticketing system;
- Ensure updates are done in an accurate and timely manner;
- Escalate to other support towers as required;
- Maintain inventory of all computer software, hardware, and peripherals for corporate offices;
- Schedule warranty service repairs for workstations and printers as required and ensure vendor service level agreements are met;
- Assist in corporate moves and department projects as needed;
- Ensure high customer service and satisfaction levels;
- Manage deployment of patches and upgrades to company desktop environment;
- Create, manage, standardize, and deploy corporate workstation images;
- Some manual labour (lifting and moving computer equipment) is required; and
- Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a solid understanding of current MS Windows operating systems, MS Office suites and variety of commonly used applications;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with computer software/hardware troubleshooting and technical support in a business environment, providing both phone and onsite support;
- Experience using imaging software to create update and deploy desktop and laptop images would be an asset;
- Must have a high level of organizational skills and experience/ability working in a complicated and fast-paced environment, which demands heavy multi-tasking;
- Strong written and verbal skills required to provide detailed documentation of work;
- Ability to provide support in a calm, professional demeanor with a focus on customer service;
- Familiarity with Dell and HP hardware is preferred;
- Must be flexible with schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call support; and
- Bilingualism (English and French) would be an asset.
Please Note: This role involves rotating shifts between 7am-4pm and 12pm to 8pm shift. (Monday to Friday)
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group.
We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.