A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Report directly to the Manager, Risk Analytics.
- Support the division by ensuring the smooth operation and execution of various analyses, production of reports and general assistance and support to the team.
- Monitor and manage risk of investment activities by employing a range of risk measurement tools and statistics; communicate findings to senior management and investment professionals;
- Assist and support the team in implementation, development and expansion of portfolio risk management system;
- Responsible for production of equity and fixed income performance attribution analysis;
- Contribute to the investment process by providing in-depth portfolio analysis and other ad-hoc analytical support;
- Provide quantitative analysis on various fixed income strategies in support of fixed income investment team that directly impacts the investment process;
- Assist in research, implementation and communication of asset allocation strategy and model portfolio development; conduct investment related research to support investment decision making and strategy development.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in an analytical discipline such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics is a must;
- Current enrollment in the CFA and/or FRM program is an asset;
- 2-3 years knowledge in the investment management industry;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word & Outlook);
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Mpower and Morningstar PALTrak;
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Proactive, self-starter – ability to run with a project;
- Accurate, detail-oriented with strong time-management skills;
- Team-player with experience working in a relatively small group;
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines for different projects; and
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group.
We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.