A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Report directly to the Director, GCIC Investment Consulting.
- Be responsible for supporting the division by ensuring the smooth operation and execution of various analyses, production of reports and general assistance and support to the team.
- Produces performance reports that include analyses of returns, risk, added value and portfolio characteristics for internally managed portfolios and for portfolios managed by external sub-advisors;
- Ensures complete and accurate data utilized in performance reports, including returns, indices and performance universes;
- Supports existing and new business opportunities across all non-retail divisions of DundeeWealth;
- Participates and/or coordinates the response to RFPs, RFIs, Due Diligence questionnaires etc;
- Manages and populates the consultant databases;
- Assists with the ongoing creation and development of new formats in which analysis can be presented;
- Supplies return data and portfolio characteristics information to institutional consultants for purposes of marketing to institutional clients;
- Produces approved reports for the Marketing team;Assists with presentation materials for internal or external meetings.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in an analytical discipline such as Commerce, Finance or Economics is a must;
- Current enrollment in the CFA program is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of either the Pension Fund or Mutual Fund industry is a must;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word & Outlook) is a must;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Proactive, self-starter – ability to run with a project;
- Detail-oriented with strong time-management skills;
- Team-player with experience working in a relatively small group;
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines for different projects;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment;
- Knowledge of Evestment, Pertrac, Morningstar Direct, Style Research, Eagle, Paltrac, GlobeHy Sales, and/or MPower a benefit.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group.
We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.