Dynamic Funds is a fully integrated wealth management firm. It offers a comprehensive range of products and services, spanning every major sector, geographic region and investment discipline. Dynamic's products include open and closed-end investment funds, fee-based, tax-advantaged and customized high-net-worth programs. As one of Canada's leading, integrated wealth management companies, our commitment to fostering partnerships between investors and financial advisors has been unwavering
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to …
- Join Dynamic’s energetic and highly regarded Sales Team
- Work with some of Canada’s most successful and well respected Financial Advisor’s
- Facilitate Dynamic’s innovative Investment Management Workshop (IMW); and
- Report directly to the National Vice President, Systemized Solutions
The Successful Candidate will be an ...
- Internally motivated
- Goal oriented
- Process driven
- Growth focused
- Self sufficient individual
- Challenging the status quo
- Learning new things
- Working independently to achieve their individual goals while being part of a larger overall team
- Can see the big picture without losing sight of the details; and
- Thrives in a flexible environment while understanding that organization, structure, process & discipline are the key drivers of success
The Vice President, Systemized Solutions has 3 Primary Responsibilities:
1. Prospecting 2. Facilitation 3. Administration
The VPSS must possess the ability to prospect and qualify potential IMW participants. This will be critical to your success in this role.
Additionally you will:
- Create a quarterly / annual prospecting plan
- Maintain an active pipeline of potential participants
- Treat the Dynamic Sales Team as Centres of Influence
- Actively pursue referrals from existing and past participants
The VPSS will facilitate the Investment Management Workshop (IMW) according to the IMW Agenda while ensuring that each experience is unique to that participant.
Additionally you will:
- Conduct each meeting on a weekly or biweekly basis
- Possess a comprehensive understanding the Portfolio Construction Process including Risk Management, Modern Portfolio Theory and the Principles of Asset Allocation & Diversification
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Dynamic’s programs and products
- Possess a solid understanding of the Advisory Business from the Advisor’s perspective, including their fiduciary and regulatory responsibilities
- Submit all completed mandates to the NVP, Systemized Solutions for review
- Meet or exceed your sales targets
The VPSS will demonstrate strong organizational, administrative and time management skills.
Additionally you will:
- Submit all reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Operate within your budget
- Update the master folder on a weekly basis
- Actively participate in team calls; and
- Participate in special project when required
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3- 5 years experience in the financial industry;
- Minimum of 2+ years of Sales experience required;
- Record of progression into roles with increasing responsibility within the financial services industry
- CFA or CIMA designation is preferred; CIM designation will be considered;
- Completion of CSC or IFIC certification or previous sales experience in related fields;
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint & Outlook;
- Minimum BA from a post secondary institution; and
- Ability to travel consistently within a designated territory.
Prospect & Qualify:
- The VPSS must possess the ability to PROSPECT (lead generation) and QUALIFY potential participants for enrollment into the Investment Management Workshop.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate past successes in these areas.
- The VPSS must have a comprehensive understanding of the sales process, including the ability to build rapport, establish credibility, qualify prospects, ask clarifying questions, handle objections and ultimately close the sale.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to conduct themselves in competent, credible, professional and collaborative manner and have a proven track record of success in these areas.
- The VPSS must be able to establish a professional business relationship based on trust, credibility and mutual respect.
- The VPSS must possess a comprehensive understanding of the facilitation process.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate past facilitation experience.
- The VPSS must understand and be able to articulate the value proposition of Dynamic, the Systemized Solutions Team, the Investment Management Workshop and our broad range of Investment Products.
- The VPSS must have a comprehensive understanding of our industry, our clients and our competitors.
- Must have a detailed understanding of the Advisory Business from the Advisor’s perspective, including their fiduciary and regulatory responsibilities.
- They must understand the primary roles of the Financial Advisor: Financial Advisor, Investment Manager and Small Business Owner.
Operations & Administration:
- The VPSS must be diligent as it pertains to their administrative responsibilities. All reports (activity, expense, commission) must be submitted on time.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong organizational, administrative and time management skills.
Dynamic Funds is managed by GCIC Ltd., an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group.
We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.