A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at DundeeWealth
You will have the opportunity to...
- Be part of the Accounting team in a reputed wealth management organization.
- Interact with other departments and provide excellent customer service to internal clients.
- Work closely with fellow team members to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Review all invoices submitted to AP to ensure the invoices/expense reports are properly authorized and coded for various entities. Ensure all expense reports are correctly calculated;
- Import invoices/expense reports and post journal entries on SUN accounting system;
- Generate accounts payable invoices/expense reports;
- Administer rush cheque request and generates in same day;
- Investigates and resolves any questionable accounts payable invoices/expense reports;
- Posts payment run for cheque issue and EDI payment;
- Voids cheques when warranted.
Skills and Experience:
- College degree and accounting training desirable;
- Knowledge of computers (Excel, Vision XL, Word, Internet, Sun Accounting system);
- Excellent keyboarding skills;
- Ability to perform computations and speed and accuracy in a busy environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships;
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision;
- Ability to plan and prioritize;
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Overtime required at times during month end/quarter end and year end.
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of an industry recognized leader in the wealth management business;
- Be a participant in a variety of community involvement programs.
Please note: This role is a 6 month contract.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.