Be a part of an award-winning sales and service team at the LARGEST Lexus dealership in Canada!!!
- Wanting to be a part of a growing and established company who wants you to succeed and will support you the entire way?
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
Our OpenRoad Lexus Richmond
dealership is currently seeking a full-time Service Lot Associate
to join their team.
The Service Lot Associate reports directly to and works closely with the Service Director to provide detail services to customer vehicles. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Washing and cleaning customer vehicle and courtesy cars
- General Lot presentation (housekeeping)
- Working effectively with Service and Parts Advisors
- Other duties as assigned at the direction of the Service Director