Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure Development Company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public sector clients throughout Canada and on a selected basis internationally. Aecon is pleased to be recognized as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
Aecon Infrastructure brings together state-of-the-art technology, the most recent advances in process, and an experienced team dedicated to the work we perform, ranging from road building to institutional and commercial construction. Built on innovation, we constantly challenge ourselves to meet the demands of existing markets, and anticipate how to serve emerging ones.
Reporting to the Manager of Operations, the Project Analyst will be responsible for project tracking and reporting on various hydro distribution projects.
- Responsible for project tracking tools, including tracking of design and construction schedules and estimates.
- Provide support to Engineering and Field Operations for client update meetings and project management including tracking and reporting on various aspects of the Hydro Distribution Design-Build Program.
- Identifying and assisting in resolution of issues related to the above reports.
- Provide support to both the Operations Manager and Design Senior Manager to prepare meeting packages and reports; track and follow up on Actions
- Provide project assurance support with understanding and completion of internal project reporting.
- Participate in development of requirements for project management tools and processes
- Provide support to Project Controls as needed
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Strong computer skills with a variety of software including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills, both written and oral, are considered a requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of current best-practice project management techniques
- Experience or interest in any of MS Project, P6 and MS Access, Auto CAD or Microstation software would be an asset
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, C.E.T. or equivalent an asset
- PMP certification, GSC in Project Management considered an asset
- Experience in hydro distribution design and/or construction considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits Overview
Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects
and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.