|Location:||Toronto, ON, M5C 2V9|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years|
A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to…
· Report directly to Supervisor, Client Administration; and
· Provide excellent service to clients by researching and resolving trading requests.
· Clear/concise language, quick follow-ups as necessary;
· Sort, scan, index incoming mail;
· Process financial & non-financial mutual fund transactions;
· Quality control of team tasks as required;
· Improve team accuracy;
· Place outbound calls to resolve NIGO items;
· Respond to escalated calls from clients and provide appropriate resolution
and knowledge through effective communication;
· Investigate and track system issues and develop workarounds/solutions;
· Work with supervisor to define and enhance procedures;
· Work with supervisor to ensure all team members are fully cross-trained;
· Work with team to provide proactive solutions to problems and potential issues;
· Improve service levels by continually reviewing processes/procedures and identifying opportunities for enhancement; and
· Participate in special projects/assignments; perform other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
· Good call efficiency while maintaining quality customer service;
· Good understanding of Dynamic policy/procedure;
· Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in customer service;
· Experience with iFast and AWD considered an asset;
· Good product knowledge (funds, account characteristics, industry knowledge);
· Strong problem-solving skills;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Good verbal & written communication skills;
· Ability to prioritize & organize incoming work;
· Excellent time management skills;
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
· Ability to multi-task; and
· Ability to meet and maintain specified minimum productivity and quality standards.
Please note: This role is a 6 month contract.
Dynamic Funds is managed by GCIC Ltd., an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.