This position is responsible for managing the strategic business relationship between the business units and Finance. The role provides strategic input and operational support to the business units in assessing business opportunities, providing business analysis and proactively working with external parties to drive decision making and process improvements. This position is also responsible for the BCLC’s business relationship with casino and community gaming service providers.
- Business unit & divisional strategic & operational support
- Business case support
- Decision support competency center
- Identifies, calculates and interprets financial and non financial key performance indicators
- Perform management reporting to interpret financial and numerical data
- Establish decision support competency center to develop tools & templates, best practices and ensure continuous improvement
- Business relationship with Casino and Community Gaming Service Providers. Specifically owns the Tier 1 relationships.
- Develops decision support managers to increasingly own tier 2 and tier 3 service provider relationships
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and Experience
- Track record of successful management experience in a fast-paced high-growth business environment.
- High degree of business acumen
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
Please Note: This role will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
If this sounds like you, please apply online to Posting #2013.073 Director, Decision Support.