A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Report to the Director, Client Administration.
- Be responsible for leading several teams within Client Administration through the Supervisors of these teams.
- Works closely with supervisors to develop and implement department goals;
- Evaluate Client Administration policies and procedures and make recommendations to improve operational efficiencies;
- Ensures supervisors are aware and comply with all pertinent regulatory and legal requirements;
- Ensures supervisors are aware of new products, policies, and procedures;
- Monitor multiple department performance stats, productivity, and accuracy;
- Respond to escalated service issues – provide appropriate resolution;
- Coordinates with the other Departments to maintain and achieve high levels of customer service;
- Conducts disciplinary reviews and performance reviews where necessary;
- Provide regular performance feedback including semi-annual team member appraisals;
- Make recommendations to recruit, discipline and terminate personnel as needed; and
- Special projects upon request.
Skills and Experience:
- University Degree or College business diploma;
- Completion of IFIC operations and/or CSC required;
- Minimum 6-10 years relevant experience in the mutual funds industry in a processing environment required;
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of industry databases (i.e. ifast, FundSERV) definite asset;
- English & French speaking – Bilingual definite asset;
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Proven ability to lead and motivate;
- Ability to accept challenges and adapt to change;
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction;
- Strong customer orientation with emphasis on relationship building and conflict resolution; and
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Dynamic Funds is managed by GCIC Ltd., an affiliate of Scotiabank. Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group. We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.